Our tennis programs focus on skill refinement as well as practice and match play to develop consistent, well-rounded tennis players.
- Each 4-Hour Day Clinic will include the introduction of the skills needed and the evaluation of the participants.
- Players will be grouped based on their ages and skill levels.
- Coaches will focus on different skills each day, while they keep the clinic fun and productive for each player.
This program is designed to be daily clinics, starting on Monday through Friday during Spring Break.
ITEMS TO BRING
- Please put your name on your belongings.
- Tennis shoes or sneakers
- Tennis racquet
- Hand sanitizer
- Lunch and snacks
- Hand towel
- 9:00am – Coordination Drills
- 9:30am – Instruction & Drills
- 11:00am – Break
- 11:15am – Games & Matches
- 12:00pm – Lunch Break
- 12:30pm – Games & Matches
- 1:00pm – Pick up
23070 Learning Cir, Brambleton, VA 20148
Creighton Park Courts – Across from Brambleton Middle School
35 Hay Road, Ashburn Farm 20147
Between Winwood Children Center and the Library
Luis Rosado Tennis Academy
Address: 41551 Bassett Place, Aldie VA 20105