SUMMER OF 2020 - MANY THANKS TO OUR COACHES AND CAMPERS!
SEE YOU IN 2021
Due to Covid-19, we have implemented new procedures to minimize contact and maintain the safe distance required by the state.
Jr. Half-Day Camp – Monday through Friday, half-day camp courts at the communities listed below with days and times. Breaks and lunchtime take place in a shaded area with access to the Porta Potties.
Our 2-Hour Pee-Wee Camp is a fun introduction to tennis as a sport. Kids will be practicing how to hold the racquet properly and will be working on their hand-eye coordination to hit the ball. Learn to hit the ball over the pee-wee size portable net. Our approach is to provide plenty of positive feedback, encouragement and guidance.
- Minimum 15 campers required for each community location. Otherwise, campers will be merged at a location with most registration.
- Mid-week start can be prorated.
- Daily drop-in available.
- We offer a sibling discount.
- Register Multi-camp registration to receive a discount.
- Additional information, latest camp and program photos can be viewed on our Facebook page.
- Our weekly lessons are always an option to nurture and train those campers that are showing interest in the sport.
ITEMS TO BRING
WHAT IS A (MEMBERSHIP) RESIDENT / NON RESIDENT PRICING MEAN? Resident (Membership) Pricing is offered to our clients if they live in the HOA communities where we contract with for the use of the courts. This is also called “Membership” in our registration portal. If you do not live in the HOA community, “Non-Resident” pricing will be charged. During the initial registration account set-up, you will be asked to enter the name of the community you live in. This will determine which price you will be charged.
Half Day Weekly Juniors Summer Camp
$300 / Weekly
$350 / Weekly
Ages 7 – 17 Drop in Fee
$60 / day
$70 / day
Pee Wee 2-Hours Summer Camp
$200 / Weekly
$250 / Weekly
Pee Wee Drop In Fee
$45 / day
$55 / day
SPRING BREAK CAMP
- 9:00am – Campers arrive / Coordination Drills
- 9:30am – Tennis Instruction & Drills
- 11:00am – Break
- 11:15am – Tennis games & Matches
- 12:00pm – Lunch Break
- 12:20pm – Tennis Matches
- 1:00pm – Pick Up
Minimum 15 campers required for each location. Otherwise, campers will be merged at a location with most registration.
23070 Learning Cir, Brambleton, VA 20148
Creighton Park Courts – Across from Brambleton Middle School
43244 Hay Road, Ashburn Farm 20147
Between Winwood Children Center and the Library
Luis Rosado Tennis Academy
Address: 41551 Bassett Place, Aldie VA 20105